Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1754 Lee Janzen Dr, Kissimmee
WELCOME TO 1754 LEE JANZEN DR. IN THE ESTEEMED GATED KISSIMMEE BAY COUNTRY CLUB. USED ONLY AS A VACATION HOME --This warm and inviting open concept home sits in the estate section WITH EXPANSIVE MAJESTIC Views of East Lake Toho,16th fairway,& conservation. This show ready luxury property has been totally professionally designed to include a 1st floor office & 5th Bedroom with full bath. Exquisite details & quality finishes have been used throughout this home. The open design Kitchen allows you to entertain/mingle with family & friends seated at the counter, the breakfast nook or in the family room WITH VIEWS OF THE HEATED POOL & SPA .The Kitchen features peninsula Island, premium custom light maple cabinetry , solid surface corian counter tops ,& premium appliances. A formal dining Room opens to the spacious living area with easy access into your kitchen for your large parties. You can escape to your second floor master suite that encompasses the entire left wing of the home. Relax in the quiet reading/sitting area or unwind in the master bath designed for your pleasure & convenience. A large open walk-in shower with two shower heads, a 6' whirlpool tub, Double his & Hers marble vanity with seating area & large walk in closet. A premium size 450 sq ft heated HEATED POOL/SPA ,& Deck ,beautifully finished with second floor balcony & expansive views of conservation nature preserves. This home has 5 full bedrooms + first floor office, + second floor open loft area. Move In Ready Home , Quick Close.
- MLS® #S5022943
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,836
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Boat Slip, Cable, Dock, Gated Community, Golf Course, Water Access, Park, Playground, Private Boat Ramp, Security, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- Days on Market8
- Address1754 Lee Janzen Dr
- SubdivisionKissimmee Bay
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPartin Settlement Elem
- MiddleNeptune Middle (6-8)
- HighGateway High School (9 12)
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 9:15am EDT.