Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2320 The Oaks Blvd, Kissimmee
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION!! Don't miss the opportunity to own this wonderful 5 bedroom pool home overlooking green space with no rear neighbors. Great split floor plan with a downstairs master suite with pool access from sliding doors. Large family room flooded with light overlooking the pool and with dramatic vaulted ceiling as well as a formal dining room and living room. Great size eat in kitchen with tile floor and sliding door access to the covered lanai and pool area. The perfect place for a morning cup of coffee to take in the unspoiled view. There is a downstairs powder room for easy entertaining, lots of storage and an inside laundry. Upstairs there is another master suite as well as three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. This home is perfect for a permanent residence or as a great rental investment property. Great location in one of Kissimmee's favorite Golf course communities with access to Pleasant Hill Rd and John Young Parkway. Call me today to see why this home is your next best decision!
- MLS® #S5023394
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,720
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesTennis Courts, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Ackley Realty
- Address2320 The Oaks Blvd
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionOaks Ph1 B1 Rplt
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market145
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Ackley Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 6:30am EDT.