Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2401 Regent Way, Kissimmee
Beautiful home on ¼ acre lot, move-in condition, located on cul-de-sac. Open floor plan is great for cooking your favorite dishes while entertaining family and friends. Oversized backyard is also great for family BBQ’s and activities. Kitchen w/breakfast bar and nook, all appliances stay including washer/dryer, master bath with dual sinks, walk-in shower and garden tub, living room could easily be set up as a great office / den. Brand new roof in 2018, poured concrete block exterior walls for that extra protection against storms and hurricanes, hurricane shutters also convey for windows. A/C and water heater are only about 8 years old. Exterior paint about 4 years ago, Garage opener is brand new, storage cabinets in garage convey along with sliding screen door on garage. One of the smoke alarms is connected directly to the fire department for added safety. No HOA! Convenient to schools, restaurants, shopping, area attractions and major roadways. Call today to schedule a showing…
- MLS® #S5023496
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,836
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Lot - Irregular, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market36
- Address2401 Regent Way
- AreaKissimmee / Poinciana
- SubdivisionHyde Park Ph 01
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34758
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryReedy Creek Elem (K 5)
- MiddleHorizon Middle
- HighPoinciana High School
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Ackley Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Ackley Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 6:00am EDT.