Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16436 Centipede St, Clermont
Bank Appraisal value $305,200.00 you can close the deal not less than $295,000.00, Buy this property with a proofing of $10,200.00. Price approved by Lender. This home is all neutral and like new, ready for you to come make it your home! If you are looking for a spacious home in great neighborhood , close to Elementary School (just down street) and close to Disney and other attractions come check this one out your won't be disappointed. This home has amazing included features: The Family Room is separated from the Kitchen area by a breakfast bar which makes this space perfect for entertaining, spacious open floor plan. The Kitchen has lots of cabinet space and a huge pantry. Add even more storage and seating with the Gourmet Kitchen Island Granite counter-tops, 18' x 18' ceramic tile in all areas except bedrooms, Stainless Steel Appliances, much more ! Enjoy the Florida outdoors with the included covered Lanai! The Owner’s Suite features a vaulted ceiling, huge walk in closet. The have four bedrooms, three baths and a two car garage.
- MLS® #S5023726
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,113
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market65
- Address16436 Centipede St
- SubdivisionSawgrass Bay Ph 2b
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySawgrass bay Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty Kissimmee
Listing information courtesy of La Rosa Realty Kissimmee.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 11:30pm EDT.