Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13415 Mallard Cove Blvd, Orlando
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! Owners pride shows in this 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom POOL home with lake front view. It's located in Mallard Cove in the community of HUNTER'S CREEK. As you enter the front door into the living room, your eyes will admire the bright open floor plan surrounded by tile flooring. Off the living room is an OFFICE with french doors, a half bath, and laundry room. The dining room, which includes a buffet counter, is very spacious for those large family gatherings over the holidays. The kitchen features an eat-in breakfast area along with granite counter tops, 42" cabinets, and pantry. The MASTER suite located on the FIRST FLOOR has dual vanities, garden tub, walk-in shower, and walk-in closet with built-ins. Upstairs you will find 3 more bedrooms and a full bathroom with dual vanities. Start your day with morning coffee on the large screened patio that features beautiful lake views and an outdoor BBQ island. The in-ground pool has an upgraded Pebble Tec finish, salt water cell system, and heater for year round enjoyment. Enjoy energy savings with a solar water heater, upgraded attic insulation, and 2 solar attic fans. Take advantage of the amenities the community offers such as playgrounds, tennis, basketball, softball, soccer, volleyball, bunco, bingo, and movies in the park to name a few. Conveniently located to shopping, theme parks, airports, restaurants and more. Schedule your appointment today. (Ceiling racks in garage, curtain's and automatic pool cleaner do not convey.)
- MLS® #S5024001
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,084
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Playground, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market9
- Address13415 Mallard Cove Blvd
- AreaOrlando/Hunters Creek/Southchase
- SubdivisionHunters Creek Tr 430a Ph 01
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32837
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEndeavor Elem
- MiddleHunter's Creek Middle
- HighFreedom High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Legacy Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Legacy Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 6:15am EDT.