Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
177 Thornbury Dr, Kissimmee
This 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms stunningly well kept home in the Gated Remington Golf Community is ready for your family. The home was designed with VAULTED CEILINGS, ARCHITECTURAL ARCHES throughout, and upper glass windows that allow tons of light. The main walk areas plus the kitchen and family rooms are tiled and the bedrooms and other rooms carpeted. The home comes FENCED and the yard has abundant FRUIT TREES (eg. mango, lime, banana, persimmon). The home is lovingly decorated and well maintained with CUSTOM WINDOW TREATMENTS and was recently PAINTED. When you enter the home the living and dining areas are to the right however the entrance way is open enough to see right through to the kitchen and family room. The bedrooms are positioned in a SPLIT FLOOR PLAN with the owner's suite to the right of the family room and the remaining two bedrooms to the left. Hot or cold, no worries the A/C has an upgraded heat pump. The original owners have also maintained a pest control contract with Massey. Remington Golf Community is a tree-lined gated community located in north east Kissimmee steps from the Turnpike and a short distance to the Orlando Airport. There is a guard on duty at nights. Homeowners have easy access to supermarkets, restaurants, schools and Valencia College. The HOA is very low at only $80 annually. The community provides GOLF, POOL, TENNIS COURTS, BASKET BALL COURT and playground. Chandelier in dining room does not convey with sale. Some furniture has moved since pictures taken.
- MLS® #S5024264
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,642
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Pool
- ParkingCovered, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Fruit Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market13
- Address177 Thornbury Dr
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPartin Settlement Elem
- MiddleNeptune Middle (6-8)
- HighSt. Cloud High School
- Listing OfficeOverton Realty, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Overton Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 4:45pm EDT.