Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3512 Creswick Cir, Orlando
Welcome home, featuring an Open floor plan, completely move in ready. One owner who kept it Pristine. As you enter the foyer, follows formal dining room. Kitchen with granite counter tops and breakfast nook which leads to living area, set-up with Pre-wired 7.1 surround sound. Upgrades include--Master suite with engineered hardwood flooring. Pre-wired with Tesla car charger with 24 foot cord to charge in either double garage location (can be adapted for other electric cars). Smart irrigation system (Hunter) with Hunter MP Rotor (highly efficient watering), Smart thermostat (Nest), Smart front door deadbolt (Yale), Smart Doorbell (Skybell - no annual fees), Plywood flooring in parts of attic for storage with built in stairs. Large screened patio facing conservation area, relax in total privacy. Location is great: Top rated schools. Tucked out of the way (not much traffic) but 15 minutes to MCO airport, 15 minutes to Waterford Lakes, 20 minutes to medical city, 20 minutes to UCF, 20-25 minutes to downtown Orlando, 3 minutes from the 417 and 6 minutes from the 408. Don't forget to view the video tour!
- MLS® #S5025032
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,614
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesPark, Playground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market6
- Address3512 Creswick Cir
- SubdivisionVictoria Landings
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32829
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryAndover Elem
- MiddleOdyssey Middle
- HighUniversity High
- Listing OfficeRobert Slack Llc
Listing information courtesy of Robert Slack Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 3:30am EST.