Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4048 Viosca Pl, Orlando
WELCOME HOME to this ESPECTACULAR move-in ready 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhome in the DESIRABLE community of Chartres Gardens! This functional floor plan offers a formal dining room, living room and family room. The gourmet style kitchen features dark maple cabinets and stainless appliances which are highlighted by the tasteful, neutral paint colors. The master bedroom is complete with tray ceiling and en-suite bathroom. Close proximity to The Village at Hunter's Creek, you'll enjoy great dining, shopping, and events without the hassle of traffic! Easy access to the 417 means theme parks, recreation, UCF and downtown Orlando aren't far away. Come enjoy low maintenance living and make your appointment today!
- MLS® #S5025169
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,510
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesPublic, Street Lights
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Golf Course, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Pool, Racquetball, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Sidewalk
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCovered, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Public Transit, Sidewalk
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market55
- Address4048 Viosca Pl
- AreaOrlando/Hunters Creek/Southchase
- SubdivisionChartres Gardens B
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32837
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryHunter's Creek Elem
- MiddleHunter's Creek Middle
- HighFreedom High School
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty Kissimmee
Listing information courtesy of La Rosa Realty Kissimmee.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2019 at 4:45am EST.