Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2054 Plantation Oak Dr, Orlando
This unique home built by Taylor Morrison near the Lake Nona area features over 3,800 Sq Ft. A little bit of everything for the entire family. This 4 bedroom home with tray ceilings in the downstairs master suite also offers a Bonus room, Media room, and office/den with tray ceilings. Locate in the Sawgrass Plantation community, a master planned community, with easy access to the 417 and Orlando International Airport, and conveniently located just 4 miles from the Lake Nona Town Center. This home features over-sized tiles in the downstairs and wood flooring upstairs. Large gourmet kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances, accent wall in the formal dining room and upgraded kitchen back splash. As you're walking upstairs you will find a wrought-iron staircase overlooking the 2-story great room along with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, bonus room and media room. The large fenced in backyard along with a screened in porch is a private oasis. Make an appointment today to see this unique home. The 5 light fixtures in the entry, family room, bonus room, living room and breakfast areado not convey with the purchase.
- MLS® #S5025361
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,805
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Pool, Deed Restricted, Park
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market27
- Address2054 Plantation Oak Dr
- AreaOrlando/Taft / Meadow woods
- SubdivisionSawgrass Plantation Ph 01a
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32824
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Crown Molding, Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWetherbee Elementary School
- MiddleSouth Creek Middle
- HighCypress Creek High
- Listing OfficeOne Team Realty
Listing information courtesy of One Team Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 7:14am EST.