Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1633 Ensenada Dr, Orlando
This newly remodeled 3 bed, 2.5 bath brick pool home boasts 2,474 sf of living space in the well established Orlando golf and tennis club community of Rio Pinar with a stone fireplace that opens up to the Florida room with a great view of the 17’ x 40’ lap pool. Living room and dining room are split level and combine for a large open space for all of your entertaining needs. Large open kitchen has been upgraded with all new cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, tile flooring and light fixtures. All bedrooms have walk in closets, new blinds, carpet and lighting. All bathrooms have new vanities, granite countertops, new fixtures and tile flooring. The guest and master bathrooms have dual sinks and shower/tub combos. Florida room features sliding glass doors with 3 sky lights, opens to the pool and is accessible from the family room, kitchen dinette and master bedroom.
- MLS® #S5025363
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,474
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBrick, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market6
- Address1633 Ensenada Dr
- AreaOrlando/Rio Pinar / Union Park
- SubdivisionRio Pinar South Ph 01 Sec 05
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32825
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryDeerwood Elem (Orange Cty)
- MiddleLiberty Middle
- HighColonial High
- Listing OfficeDlp Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Dlp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 4:30am EST.