Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12559 Winfield Scott Blvd, Orlando
Feel at home in this amazing property located in one of the best locations in Central Florida! Named 21st best place to live, Hunter's Creek is truly a great place to raise a family or for anyone looking to live in good area. This property is also for rent! Interior paint done in November 2019 along with front exterior paint. As you walk into this home you will be amazed by the size and warmth it offers. Two rooms in the front of the house with a full bathroom for maximum convenience to your guest or extended family. BONUS ROOM!! Large kitchen that features counter space for prepping your food, coffee pot and small kitchen appliances. Breakfast nook is perfect for making morning memories with your loved ones. Spacious laundry room and a nice size garage that fits two cars comfortably. This property also features a large formal dining room and family room area great for the whole family and stay-overs. The master bedroom features a master bath room with dual sinks, large closet, stand-up shower and tub for relaxing. The back yard is big enough to add a pool or for what ever you enjoy outdoors. Wait no longer, make an appointment today and make this hidden gem yours!
- MLS® #S5025583
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,777
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Street Lights
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingOff Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market41
- Address12559 Winfield Scott Blvd
- AreaOrlando/Hunters Creek/Southchase
- SubdivisionHeritage Place 02 42/151
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32837
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryJohn Young Elem
- MiddleHunter's Creek Middle
- HighFreedom High School
- Listing OfficePremium International Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premium International Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2019 at 11:44pm EST.