Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Kissimmee
Custom built Home in a small private gated community, lots of land and room for improvements, original and only owner occupied, well kept and very clean homestead in a quiet location. House has open floor plan with high ceiling, double pane windows screened in front and back porch, side entry two car garage and long driveway that fits maybe 6-cars more. Newer Roof installed in 2018, and new HVAC just installed in Sept. 2019.
- MLS® #S5025609
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,454
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Metal Frame, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market22
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPleasant Hill Elem
- MiddleHorizon Middle
- HighPoinciana High School
- Listing OfficeBhhs Results Realty
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Results Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 3:45am EST.