Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1845 Tanglewood Dr, Kissimmee
A MUST SEE!!! Beautiful Inside and Out...This Property sits on a rare 1 acre lot in a cul-de-sac at the end of a magnificent tree lined street…With “No HOA”. The home was recently remodeled and has New Interior Paint. The Kitchen has solid wood 42 inch cherry cabinets, upgraded Granite Countertops, a Large Island and Stainless steel Appliances. Master Bedroom is extra-large with a balcony walk-in closet and a jetted tub in the master bath. Ceiling Fans are in every room. There are lots of living areas including, a family room, a study, living, dining and breakfast areas. Downstairs floors are primarily engineered laminate. Both AC units are newer. The large fireplace is great for Cold winter nights. New Roof in 2018. The one Acre Lot provides a tremendous of space for activities in both in the front and back yard. This one won’t last. Make an appointment today.
- MLS® #S5026932
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,616
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Street Lights
- Parking Spaces14
- ParkingCircular Driveway
- # of Garages14
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Carport
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, Greenbelt, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Lighting, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market68
- Address1845 Tanglewood Dr
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionForest Unit 01
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryPleasant Hill Elem
- MiddleHorizon Middle
- HighLiberty High
- Listing OfficeRemax Premier Properties
Listing information courtesy of Remax Premier Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 5:00am EDT.