Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2280 Jessica Ln, Kissimmee
UNDER CONTRACT. ACCEPTING BACK UP OFFERS. Better than new construction! Immaculate home in the highly desirable, rarely available, exclusive community - The Woods at Kings Crest. With NO CDD and super low annual HOA fee, this stunning 4 bed 2 bath home, boasts more than 1800 sqft, cathedral ceilings, and an open, split floor plan. With newer architectural roof, AC, flooring, blinds, and appliances, this home is move in ready! Inside this gorgeous property, the kitchen features granite countertops, hard wood cabinets, GE appliances, a breakfast bar, and a unique breakfast nook. The spacious master bedroom/bath features dual vanity sinks, garden tub with separate shower, and a walk-in closet. The exterior features a long driveway with extended parking pad, and a 2-car attached garage. The home also has a water softener system, and an outside storage shed. With an automated sprinkler system, this beautiful home has lush, mature landscaping including a bountiful Honeybell orange tree. Grab an orange, and relax on your back patio, inside your screened enclosure, overlooking the scenic Florida countryside. Situated on a beautiful lot, with no rear neighbors, this home is conveniently located close to Highway 192 & The Florida Turnpike. Just 25 minutes from Disney World, Medical City, and the Orlando International Airport. Also a 15-minute walk to the Twin Oaks Conservation Area, a nature preserve with hiking and equestrian trails, perfect for fishing, canoeing, and kayaking.
- MLS® #S5027994
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,841
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Cement Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market5
- Address2280 Jessica Ln
- SubdivisionWoods At Kings Crest 04
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryNeptune Elementary
- MiddleNeptune Middle (6-8)
- HighGateway High School (9 12)
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 4:15pm EDT.