Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2426 Oak Run Blvd, Kissimmee
Beautiful Neighborhood... Beautiful Home! This home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, has a split floor plan, living, kitchen and family/dining room combo. Great floor plan as the living room is huge which makes it an ideal place for FAMILY gatherings and for entertaining your friends. First BONUS, the HUGE ROOM next to the entrance is an OFFICE and it could easily be converted into a 4th Bedroom, it was used as a family room. Another BONUS, is the ENCLOSED PORCH/FLORIDA ROOM, which could be used all year around! It's large, spacious with two ceiling fans. The property is fenced and the backyard is quite large with beautiful plants and trees too! Located in the desirable Oak Run community which is close to GREAT schools, Shopping, Theme Parks, the Airport, and just minutes drive to Disney and major roads. Another BONUS IS... THERE'S NO HOA! Make this your next home... Call for a private appointment today!
- MLS® #S5029805
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,554
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 All Homes & Propert
- Address2426 Oak Run Blvd
- SubdivisionOak Run
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market25
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 All Homes & Propert.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 2:15pm EDT.