Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16745 Meadows St, Clermont
Recently built in November 2018 this magnificent home with many upgrades sits on a large lot with a spectacular water view. You can enjoy time on the front porch or on the rear lanai, this home offers the best of outdoor living. Space for all the family, as you enter the home the formal living and dining rooms great you. Off to the right is the family room, overlooking the water. A gourmet kitchen with many upgrades and the breakfast nook. The first floor also has the laundry room, storage and half bath. The downstairs master bedroom with a tray ceiling also has a water view and sliding glass door to the lanai. The master bathroom has duel sinks and a garden tub with separate shower. Venturing upstairs you will find a huge loft area, the second master with vaulted ceiling and the 3rd and 4th bedrooms. Sawgrass Bay is a charming new-home community surrounded by conservation areas and ponds in Clermont. It is the ideal place for families who prefer a small-town atmosphere yet with convenient access to big-city amenities. Close by you will find championship golf courses, an excellent school district, featuring Sawgrass Bay Elementary School inside the community, as well as wide-open spaces and abundant shopping, cultural, sports and entertainment options. The community amenities include picturesque nature trails, a playground, resort-style swimming pool and cabana. The CCD fee is included in the property tax bill.
- MLS® #S5030330
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,014
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available, Water Connected
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Pool, Trails, Deed Restrictions, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market182
- Address16745 Meadows St
- SubdivisionGreater Lakes/sawgrass Bay
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySawgrass bay Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeEvista Resources Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Evista Resources Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 12:15pm EDT.