Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10341 Henbury St, Orlando
Amazing Two Story, 4 bedrooms and 3 1/2 bath home in the Desirable EAGLE CREEK COMMUNITY. Lake Nona area home, 24 guards gated and right at the heart of Medical City. Home features a spacious and open first-floor plan with the master bedroom suite on the first floor. The kitchen is spacious with wood cabinetry, granite countertops, and tiled backsplash. Three spacious bedrooms upstairs with a loft area, screened pool patio, 3 car garage, and tile roof. Championship golf course and a clubhouse with a pro shop, lounge, and restaurant, large community recreational area for residents featuring swimming pools, exercise gym, tennis and basketball courts, child playground and indoor meeting room for activities. Across from Lake Nona middle and high schools, conveniently located to 417 expressway and 528 Beachline expressway with easy access to attractions, downtown Orlando and east coast beaches. Orlando International about 15 minutes away.
- MLS® #S5031050
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,685
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Golf Course, Security, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market27
- Address10341 Henbury St
- AreaOrlando/Moss Park/Lake Mary Jane
- SubdivisionEagle Creek
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32832
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEagle Creek Elementary
- MiddleLake Nona Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficeInvest Realty Group, Llc
Listing information courtesy of Invest Realty Group, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 6:30am EDT.