Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2700 Red Bay Ct, Kissimmee
Gated Golf Community! Come and see this stunning home on nearly half an acre and it's located on cul de sac for extra privacy! It has over 5,000 heat sq. feet of living space with 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2 stairways, crown molding throughout, plantation shades, 3 car garage fully insulated and a driveway with ample parking for 9+ cars and toys. You can enjoy the majestic views of the golf course from the family room while the gallery french doors open to a spectacular screen enclosed pool and patio. For entertaining your friends is family the kitchen features double built-in ovens, tons of cabinets, counter space, butler pantry, enormous pantry, breakfast bar and opens to the family room with fireplace. There is also a wine cellar just off the kitchen. Master suite features gorgeous fireplace, dual sinks, garden tub with separate shower. Guest suite, Master suite and 1st laundry room is located on the first floor. Larger bonus room on the second floor with the remaining bedrooms and 2nd laundry room. This home is in a Championship golf course which has private boat slip and storage, tennis courts, pickle ball court and recreation facilities. It is also conveniently located only minutes away from the Florida Turnpike, the 417 Greenway, Disney, NEO CITY (technology district), and Orlando’s International Airport. Make an appointment today to see this ONE OF A KIND custom built home!
- MLS® #S5031252
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage5,074
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Cable, Clubhouse, Gated Community, Golf Course, Water Access, Playground, Security, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market555
- Address2700 Red Bay Ct
- SubdivisionKissimmee Bay
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPartin Settlement Elem
- MiddleNeptune Middle (6-8)
- HighGateway High School (9 12)
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 1:30am EDT.