Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15809 Bay Vista Drive, Clermont
This Move-In Ready Home Boasts a Sparkling Pool, 3 Car Garage, New Roof, New AC and Brand New Carpet Throughout! The charming entryway opens up to the formal living and dining rooms that will wow even the most discerning buyer with the impressive wood flooring and decorative columns. Enjoy even more living space as you head through into the family room where you’ll find huge sliding doors that frame your backyard paradise and open up onto your pool deck. Adjacent to the family room is the kitchen and nook area where rich, dark wood cabinets compliment the speckled granite and stainless steel appliances. The master suite is tucked away downstairs and features a spacious walk-in closet and easy access out onto the patio for morning coffees. Head on into the ensuite bathroom and you’ll find lots of natural light, along with a large shower and soaking tub. Plus, there’ll be no fighting while getting ready for work in the mornings with his and her vanities. The remaining four bedrooms can be found upstairs along with a top-of-the-stairs loft sitting area. The large bedroom above the garage could easily be a game room at 20x13 feet. You’ll delight in additional features such as lots of storage with numerous hallway closets located upstairs and downstairs, a fully fenced yard, and built in garage storage cabinetry. Located in the gated community of Weston Hills you’ll love community features such as kid’s splash pad, two swimming pools, cabana, huge playground, and tennis court. Zoned for short term renting.
- MLS® #S5031502
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,676
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market34
- Address15809 Bay Vista Drive
- SubdivisionWeston Hills Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySawgrass bay Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty, Llc
Listing information courtesy of La Rosa Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 11:45pm EDT.