Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13209 Mallard Cove Blvd, Orlando
MOVE IN READY! Beautiful LAKE VIEW POOL HOME with no rear neighbors! The moment you arrive you will realize that this is your dream home. The first floor has an expansive master retreat with an office, walk in closet, big bathroom complete with dual sinks, garden tub to relax and soak away any daily stress and separate shower stall. The first floor also boasts formal living and dining rooms along with a custom built family room that is perfect for your special gatherings as you entertain or watch movies as they were meant to view with exciting surround sounds and bar! The gorgeous kitchen is sure to inspire the chef in you as you create gourmet masterpieces with your stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, wood cabinets and a breakfast bar. Step out to the screen enclosed covered lanai perfect for relaxing and dining while enjoying the scenic view of Lake Dave Shirk and the beautiful sunsets. You will certainly enjoy swimming in the saltwater pool! The second level has several large bedrooms and a full bathroom. Come start living the good life in a community voted the 21st Best Place to Live in America. Award winning school district; Great community amenities including baseball & soccer fields, playgrounds, dog parks, volleyball, basketball and tennis courts, walking, running and bike paths. Minutes to OIA, restaurants, shopping, highways and easy access to the theme parks, attractions, culture and entertainment. Approx. 1 hr to the beaches & Space Coast. Come and view this fabulous house today!
- MLS® #S5031675
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,676
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Custom
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Racquetball, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Golf Community, Racquetball, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Level, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Pond
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Days on Market23
- Address13209 Mallard Cove Blvd
- AreaOrlando/Hunters Creek/Southchase
- SubdivisionHunters Creek
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32837
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Linoleum, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEndeavor Elem
- MiddleHunter's Creek Middle
- HighFreedom High School
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Ackley Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Ackley Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 6:00pm EDT.