Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16106 Old Ash Loop, Orlando
This is it! Beautiful, relaxed, convenient Townhome in Timber Point Gated Community This lovely 4 bedroom/3.5 bath townhome offers an open floor plan and beautiful custom crown modeling thru-out home. Dining and family room combination, Kitchen with breakfast nook space, plenty cabinet space and closet pantry. Master Suite downstairs with walk-in closet, shower and garden tub. You'll also find a fenced in patio that leads to the detached 2 car garage. 1/2 Bath for guest across family room. Stairs lead to three bedrooms that includes loft space. Dual Master Bedroom upstairs with balcony to enjoy your morning or evening coffee or hot cocoa. This home and location has so much to offer. A Rated Schools, Close to shopping and highways. Community Pool and playground located in Timber Point and Additional amenities located at Timber Springs. Timber Springs Amenities include Tennis Courts, Basket Ball Courts, Playground, Park, and Free Library exchange overlooking a beautiful pond with a fountain. Don't Miss the opportunity to buy this gem!
- MLS® #S5031841
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,836
- Year Built2006
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingAlley Access, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market19
- Address16106 Old Ash Loop
- AreaOrlando/Alafaya/Waterford Lakes
- SubdivisionTimber Pointe-ph 01
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32828
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryTimber Lakes Elementary
- MiddleTimber Springs Middle
- HighTimber Creek High
- Listing OfficeLarimar Realty
Listing information courtesy of Larimar Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 2:30pm EDT.