Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1367 Palmetto Dunes St, Davenport
Are you dreaming about living the Great Florida Lifestyle? Then look no further, as this home will provide all you've been looking for: A spacious, bright and airy, four bedroom 3 bath, single story home that offers casual and comfortable living spaces for all, including a Screened/and enclosed with windows tiled sun-room: perfect for that much deserved relaxation time, when all you want to do is unwind from a busy day either at work or the Theme Parks! Here you can enjoy the golf course views, that are your back yard! The open floor plan offers a large communal area for the family gatherings, while the bedroom locations provide privacy for the Master Suite. This home boasts a separate formal dining room and living room, as well as a large eat-in area in the beautiful kitchen that has Stainless Steel Appliances and Granite Counters... Life in The Country Club in Champions Gate seems to promote a sense of ENDLESS VACATIONING as you have access to two Club Houses with Pools, Restaurants, Fitness Center, Movie Theater, Pickle Ball, Volley Ball, Tennis Courts and of course GOLF!!! The HOA FEE also INCLUDES The GOLF MEMBERSHIP, the 24 hour Guarded Gate, Lawn Maintenance, Trash, Cable, Internet, In-Home Security Monitoring, and a $75.00 Monthly Food Credit at the Plaza. Don't wait any longer! Call me to schedule an appointment to visit your new home, so you can start planning your exciting new lifestyle today! OH I FORGOT TO MENTION, YOU'RE JUST A SHORT DRIVE TO THE BEACHES ON EITHER COAST AND OF COURSE JUST MINUTES TO DISNEY AND ALL THE OTHER THEME PARKS IN THE ORLANDO AREA! UNLIMITED DINING OPTIONS AND OUTLET MALLS ARE ALL NEARBY!
- MLS® #S5031852
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,381
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Maintenance, Pool, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewOn Golf Course, Golf Course View
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market75
- Address1367 Palmetto Dunes St
- AreaDavenport / Champions Gate
- SubdivisionStoneybrook South Ph 1
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code33896
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryWestside Elem
- MiddleHorizon Middle
- HighPoinciana High School
- Listing OfficeOrlando Premium Properties Llc
Listing information courtesy of Orlando Premium Properties Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 1:45am EDT.