Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2924 Elbert Way, Kissimmee
Here is a must see 3 bedroom, 2 Bath Pool home that is calling you to come home. The home is being sold with it being fully furnished and this includes all the game room/garage extras. This home is in the Doral Woods community which is a well established neighborhood which is in high demand. The back yard has a wooded area between it and the homes to the rear for extra privacy. This beautiful home has been showed so much love by its owners and if anything has ever needed addressed, they were right on it. The owners state the roof was replaced in 2010. This home is a great buy for the new family home or for that savvy investor that is looking for that short term rental property. This home is move in ready. This pool home is one of those homes that will go quickly. Please make arrangement's to see this lovely home as soon as possible and complete your dream to move into your next home. Home is on Alarm.
- MLS® #S5032050
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,759
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available
- FeaturesPool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market1
- Address2924 Elbert Way
- AreaKissimmee / Poinciana
- SubdivisionPoinciana Estate Sec B
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34758
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryReedy Creek Elem (K 5)
- MiddleHorizon Middle
- HighPoinciana High School
- Listing OfficeGoodwin Realty & Associates, Inc
Listing information courtesy of Goodwin Realty & Associates, Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 2:00am EDT.