Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9894 Tivoli Villa Dr, Orlando
Don't miss this move-in ready townhome on a peaceful conservation lot, centrally located in the gated community of Tivoli Village just off of Lee Vista Blvd in Orlando. This 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom two story home is just across the bridge from the community pool, and dog park. The first floor is spacious and bright, and features ceramic tile throughout. The layout is perfect for entertaining with an open kitchen that overlooks the dining room and family room. The kitchen has Corian countertops, stainless steel appliances, upgraded faucet, and a tile backsplash. At the top of the stairs, you’ll find a loft, perfect for a desk, play area, or sitting area. The spacious master bedroom has lots of natural light, and plenty of space for a king sized bedroom set. The master en suite has dual sinks, and a walk-in closet with built in shelving, and a tankless water heater. The remaining two bedrooms and bathroom are situated at the end of the hall, just past the washer and dryer. The owners favorite spot is the screened lanai that overlooks the conservation. Peaceful views and beautiful sunrises can be savored here for years to come. Tivoli Village is close to Lake Nona, Waterford Lakes, 417, 528 and the Orlando International Airport. Buyer to verify all room measurements, schools, and any information they deem important.
- MLS® #S5033000
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,838
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesGated, Park, Playground, Pool, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewConservation Area, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market10
- Address9894 Tivoli Villa Dr
- SubdivisionCrowntree Lakes
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32829
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryHidden Oaks Elem
- MiddleOdyssey Middle
- HighColonial High
- Listing OfficeThe Corcoran Connection Llc
Listing information courtesy of The Corcoran Connection Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 9:00am EDT.