Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1741 Hour Glass Dr, Orlando
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. NEW CONSTRUCTION – Rare opportunity to own a lakefront home on Lake Hourglass ten minutes from Downtown Orlando. As you walk into this luxury modern home, you are welcomed with 21 ft ceilings and large windows letting in natural light throughout. The home has a large covered back porch perfect for entertaining with juliet railings. A contemporary kitchen with 42" cabinets, sleek quartz countertops with waterfall edge on island, elegant range hood and a large pantry with custom shelving. The first floor features a complete in-law suite with attached full bath. The second floor includes a grand master suite featuring a 241 sqft terrace overlooking scenic water views, two large walk-in closets with custom shelving, spa-like master bath includes a rainfall shower with a soaking tub. The remainder of the second floor features one additional bedroom with a private bathroom, loft space and office. The property also entails spray foam insulation yielding to superior energy efficiency. Make an appointment today to see this one-of-a-kind home!
- MLS® #S5033097
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,975
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market49
- Address1741 Hour Glass Dr
- AreaOrlando/Delaney Park/Crystal Lake
- SubdivisionHourglass Lake Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32806
- InteriorLaminate, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLake Como School K-8
- MiddleLake Como School
- HighBoone High
- Listing OfficeDlp Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Dlp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 12:45pm EDT.