Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
430 Brechin Dr, Winter Park
Between now and September 30, 2019, take advantage of $10,000 in Flex Dollars to be used toward a Home Discount or Closing Costs! Combine this with $5000 towards closing costs when using preferred lender and title company (subject to any regulatory limits on seller contribution to closing costs) and maximize your savings! (No cash will be given outside of closing.) David Weekley Homes reserves the right to terminate program or change rules at any time.The Louise is a spacious two-story design with five bedrooms, four and a half baths, a study and an upstairs retreat. The light and bright kitchen with large island is perfect for hanging out with family or entertaining friends while the owner’s retreat is a sanctuary with a HUGE walk-in closet with extra storage and a luxurious master bath with tub, shower and dual sinks. The first floor also has a secondary bedroom and full bath that would serve perfectly as a private guestroom. Upstairs features a large retreat surrounded by three secondary bedrooms and two full baths, one of which is a Jack and Jill style. This beautifully-designed, energy-efficient and zoned for Winter Park schools making it the perfect home for any family!Feel confident buying your next home from the largest privately-held home builder in America because of our 40-year reputation for delivering quality new homes, customer satisfaction and warranty service.
- MLS® #T3106634
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,082
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market488
- Address430 Brechin Dr
- AreaWinter Park/Aloma
- SubdivisionKenilworth Shores Sec 01
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32792
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBrookshire Elem
- MiddleGlenridge Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeWeekley Homes Realty Company
Listing information courtesy of Weekley Homes Realty Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 10:15pm EDT.