Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2231 Steffanie Ct, Kissimmee
Architect designed custom built 4 BR 3 BA 1-story containing 3,160 SF and 4,660 SF under roof. Oversized 3 car garage w workshop area & storage closet; large covered patio overlooking pool w fountain, enclosed by a 1,920 SF screened enclosure; circular drive. This beautiful home has soaring vaulted ceilings providing wonderful natural light, open floor plan, porcelain tile floors, ceiling fans in every room, recessed ceiling lights, custom vertical blinds, 36Ã¢â‚¬Â doors for wheelchair accessibility. Kitchen open to breakfast area and family room, providing panoramic view of pool, patio and the custom stone wood burning fireplace. Double French doors open FR & MBR to the patio/pool. Kitchen has 2 islands; one w bar seating, one w 6-burner cooktop, also wall convection oven/built-in microwave & pantry. Master BR/BA suite has vaulted ceiling, huge walk-in closet, double vanities, hydro-massage tub and large shower. Separate laundry/mudroom. Security cameras, alarm system, lawn sprinkler, keyless locks. Custom built neighborhood w no HOA
- MLS® #T3171725
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,160
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market21
- Address2231 Steffanie Ct
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionSylvan Lake Estates
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Washer, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPleasant Hill Elem
- MiddleHorizon Middle
- HighPoinciana High School
- Listing OfficeEz Choice Mls, Inc
Listing information courtesy of Ez Choice Mls, Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 7:30am EDT.