Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13319 Blossom Valley Dr, Clermont
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Seller to contribute up to 3% of the purchase price towards home discount and/or allowable closing and financing costs when using preferred lender. Credit will not be given for any non-allowable contributions. But hurry! Closing must on or before December 30, 2019! The Welwood, a 2 Story, 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom home with a Study and Upstairs Retreat is an open floor plan that offers soaring ceilings and the freedom to design your ideal living space. Each upstairs bedroom includes a private walk in closet and plenty of space for unique personality. Enjoy entertaining your family and friends in your gourmet kitchen which features a breakfast island and a walk in pantry. Your downstairs master bedroom suite includes a super shower, and an ample walk in closet. Enjoy the beautiful sunsets when relaxing on your extended lanai in the evening! Come see for yourself why Clermont is one of the fastest growing areas in Central Florida! Feel confident buying your next home from the largest privately-held home builder in America because of our 40-year reputation for delivering quality new homes, customer satisfaction, and warranty service.
- MLS® #T3173279
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,687
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleColonial, Craftsman, Florida, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesPool, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market189
- Address13319 Blossom Valley Dr
- SubdivisionJohn's Lake Landing
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGrassy Lake Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeWeekley Homes Realty Company
Listing information courtesy of Weekley Homes Realty Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 8th, 2019 at 6:00pm EST.