Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1725 Blackmon Ct, Longwood
Welcome to your new home! This 3 (could easily be 4) bedroom, 2 bath, pool, spa & outdoor kitchen home does NOT disappoint! With no NO HOA or CDD in this spacious floor plan including a bright open kitchen with lit up cabinetry, large island, plenty of cabinet space, pass through window to Florida room, and eat-in kitchen area. There are French doors leading to the Florida Room & pool area. There is a large master bedroom & a remodeled master bathroom that leads to the Florida room & pool area as well. The front living room would make a great office with pocket doors & plenty of natural light. The family/dining room area includes a wood burning fireplace & french doors that lead to the expansive Florida Room & pool area. The guest bath has been remodeled as well. Upon exiting the Florida Room through your choice of 3 sets of sliders you will find a TROPICAL PARADISE complete with pool/spa, outdoor kitchen & BEAUTIFUL Landscaping. Newer Fencing as well. This home is FANTASTIC for entertaining & creating special memories! BRAND NEW interior paint, carpet, NEW interior doors & hardware, BRAND NEW AC, pool pump, hot tub heater, salinator, illuminator (lights for fiber optics), sprinkler system, composite decks/bridge & control panel for security system. Newer fridge, microwave, dishwasher & washer/dryer is 1 year old. Very large Fl. room could be converted easily to add more sq. footage.Lake Brantley School District, Close to I-4, Shopping, Entertainment & Restaurants - Wekiva Springs State Park & much more!
- MLS® #T3181110
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,746
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Street Lights
- ParkingConverted Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolFiber Optic Lighting, Lighting, Other, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market44
- Address1725 Blackmon Ct
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionBrantley Point
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWekiva Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Across The Bay
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Across The Bay.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 8:14am EDT.