Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
325 Lake Shepard Dr, Apopka
Come On Down To Sunny Florida. Come see this beautiful 3-bedroom, 2-bath, 2-car garage home in Lake Doe Cove Newly Painted Exterior! Features include, NEWER APPLIANCES and a neutral color palette throughout. Open Floor Plan home offers plenty of Natural Light. The Breakfast Bar-styled kitchen has a view of the dining area and the spacious Great Room with Vaulted ceiling and ceiling fan. The Master Bedroom has a large Master Bath with a Vanity, Garden Tub, Separate Shower and a Walk-in Closet. Home is very well-maintained, move-in ready and perfect for entertaining family and friends. American Home Shield Home Warranty is included. Sliding doors open to the patio that overlooks a large yard and Green Space. Outside, you'll find a Side-entry, 2-Car Garage, Concrete Block with Stucco Construction. It's a short walk to the Tot-Lot and picnic area overlooking Sheppard Lake. Excellent Location near the Major Highways of 429, 451, 414 and 441, restaurants, Florida Hospital and shopping. Between Charming Mount Dora and Orlando and Central Florida Theme Parks and Orlando and Sanford Airports. Nearby State Parks, Camping and Bike Trails. One hour to Daytona Beach. Call today to schedule your private showing! I still remember the day I Sold my Skies... Bought New Golf Clubs for year around Golf! Comes with brand new Refrigerator.
- MLS® #T3183770
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,631
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market6
- Address325 Lake Shepard Dr
- SubdivisionLake Doe Cove Ph 04 A & M
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryApopka Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeHomebay Broker Se. Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Homebay Broker Se. Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 2:44am EDT.