Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1919 Pontoon Pl, Kissimmee
Shingle Creek Reserves At The Oaks! Amazing 3 Bed 3 Full Bath plus Den or Office, full bathroom all on the 1st floor fresh painting in a gated golf community! Excellent curb appeal with stone elevation all to the roof .Master bedroom separate shower tub with two separate sinks, and huge walk in closet. The kitchen is spacious and open with a large island that overlooks the living and dinning areas. Also has expresso cabinets, stainless appliances, granite counter tops tile blacksplah recessed lighting and a large pantry. HOA maintains your grass so you don't have to worry about sweating to death while you cut your lawn on the Florida summer days. The community also has several amenities such as tennis court and basketball courts, playground and waterfront dock overlooking Shingle Creek and lake through the community boat ramp and boat launch. Schedule a tour today and come see your new Home. Several Restaurants within a mile.
- MLS® #T3189297
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,382
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesPlayground, Golf Community, Public Boat Ramp, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market86
- Address1919 Pontoon Pl
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionShingle Creek Reserve At The Oaks
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPleasant Hill Elem
- MiddleHorizon Middle
- HighLiberty High
- Listing OfficeFlorida Realty
Listing information courtesy of Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 1:44pm EDT.