Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13308 Magnolia Valley Dr, Clermont
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Under Construction. Welcome Home to the Waddle! This Open floor plan with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a Study, and a large great room will not disappoint from the moment you pull into the driveway you will be greeted with massive curb appeal. Spacious upgraded kitchen with gorgeous cabinets and large island are perfect for family gatherings or intimate dinners for two. Enjoy a private Owner's Retreat with a large shower to refresh in after a long day. A great place to call home with gracious back lanai! Conveniently located in our brand new phase, walking distance to the pool and amenities. Come see for yourself why Clermont is one of the fastest growing areas in Central Florida!
- MLS® #T3202070
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,844
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Colonial, Craftsman
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewHilly, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Low Emissivity Windows
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market80
- Address13308 Magnolia Valley Dr
- SubdivisionJohn's Lake Landing
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGrassy Lake Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeWeekley Homes Realty Company
Listing information courtesy of Weekley Homes Realty Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2020 at 11:46am EST.