Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
34226 Island Dr, Leesburg
Own your piece of Paradise with these "Breathtaking views" of LAKE EUSTIS. Stacking sliding glass doors. You’ll love the open concept, that’s great for entertaining, with spectacular lake views through wide glass doors. The fresh breeze blowing throughout each room. Kitchen, dining room, living room and master bedroom all have stunning lake views! Large master closet, bathtub and shower, with washer and dryer located inside home. Pool offers a spa with amazing lake view! Complete with your own private dock, lift and boat house. Two car carport parking with circular driveway and shed for storage. 55 plus HOA community. Extremely low annual HOA fee. Call today for your showing.
- MLS® #T3226997
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,411
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesSprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Special Community Restrictions, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCovered, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Open, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewStreet Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorMetal Frame, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market38
- Address34226 Island Dr
- AreaLeesburg / Haines Creek
- SubdivisionWestern Shores Second Add
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34788
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryTreadway Elem
- MiddleTavares Middle
- HighTavares High
- Listing OfficeMihara & Associates Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Mihara & Associates Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 4:00pm EDT.