Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
935 Wild Date Ln #18, Lake Mary
Under Construction. Under Construction- Achieve the lifestyle you’ve been dreaming of in the open and bright Bronco luxury home. Your glamorous master suite provides a beautiful place to begin and end each day and includes a pamper-ready bathroom and a wardrobe-expanding walk in closet. Create an ultimate game room or family movie theater in the upstairs retreat. The spare bedroom supports growing minds and personalities by combining a private bathroom, walk in closet, and plenty of space to thrive. Let your imagination soar in the design freedom of the remarkable open concept floor plan. Enjoy collaborative culinary adventures in the showroom-style kitchen, which features a sleek island and ample storage, and a superior meal prep atmosphere. Everyday conveniences include a downstairs powder room, bonus storage space in the garage, and a central upstairs laundry room. Contact us today to learn more about this impeccable 2 story, 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom new home.
- MLS® #T3230684
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,604
- Year Built2020
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Street Lights, Water Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Gated Community, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding, Stucco, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market68
- Address935 Wild Date Ln #18
- AreaLake Mary / Heathrow
- SubdivisionGriffin Park
- CityLake Mary
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesIn Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryLake Mary Elementary
- MiddleGreenwood Lakes Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficeWeekley Homes Realty Company
Listing information courtesy of Weekley Homes Realty Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 12:45am EDT.