Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11272 History Ave, Orlando
Under Construction. Step into your very own comfort zone with the Harwich II. This stately two-story home consists of five bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, and a three-car tandem garage. The fully-equipped kitchen overlooks the breakfast nook, family room and lovely covered patio. The master suite has a spa-inspired master bathroom with a tub, separate shower, his and her sinks and spacious walk in closet. The second floor has 4 bedrooms and a enticing game room for additional space. Storey Park is unlike any other in the Orlando area! We will have a resort pool, lap pool, 2 splash pads, a Jacuzzi spa, a state of the art fitness center, a food pavilion, tennis court, a big playing field for football or soccer games, walking trails, dog park, camp site and our own town center and so much more!! Not to mention all A Rated schools! So stop by and see why you will want to be part of the fastest growing, most sought after area in all of Orlando!
- MLS® #T3240702
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,957
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness Center, Gated, Park, Playground, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market33
- Address11272 History Ave
- AreaOrlando/Moss Park/Lake Mary Jane
- SubdivisionStorey Park 50 Solar
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32832
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Solar
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryMoss Park Elementary
- MiddleInnovation Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficeLennar Realty
Listing information courtesy of Lennar Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 1:30am EDT.