Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
709 Bonsai St, Apopka
Under Construction. Isn't it time you elevated your lifestyle, with an upscale and unbelievably spacious floor-plan? This amazing home is complete with four bedrooms and two and one-half bathrooms. The heart of the home has a center island and overlooks the dining and family room, which is great for entertaining. The master suite features a large bedroom connected to a bathroom with his and her sinks and a roomy walk-in closet. This home comes fully equipped with Everything Included Features like slate appliances, quartz countertops throughout and oversized tile flooring in the wet areas. This innovative home comes fully connected with features like a Honeywell thermostat, Schlage Encode Wifi Deadbolt and Ring doorbell. Silver Oak community amenities include a resort-style swimming pool, playground, cabana, and lawn care. If you are looking to live in a community with exquisite homes, an outstanding location in Apopka, Florida, and enjoyable amenities, Silver Oak is the perfect place for your family. With easy access to major highways such as Florida 429, State Road 414, and US 441, it is convenient for homeowners to make their way all around the Orlando area, whether it be a trip to the theme parks, shopping, or enjoying some of Orlando’s most delicious dining options. Come see why Silver Oak is a great place for your family to live and create wonderful memories.
- MLS® #T3241710
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,261
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market21
- Address709 Bonsai St
- SubdivisionSilver Oak Ph 1
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesIn Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryLakeville Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeLennar Realty
Listing information courtesy of Lennar Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 4:14pm EDT.