Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3709 Dockside Dr, Kissimmee
Designed to capture the natural beauty of this iconic location within the gated community of Bellalago. This exquisite property features an open floor plan, a chef’s dream kitchen, two bedroom suites, a den, inside laundry room, and oversized 3 car garage. Located just minutes from schools, shopping and entertainment. Bellalago offers its residents, 24 hour manned security, basic cable tv, 3 Pools, 2 Fitness Centers, daily classes and activities and a Community Boat Dock and Ramp with Direct Access to LAKE TOHO. If you are looking for an opportunity to buy in a great community then this is it. Come with your vision and make it happen. Be Sure to view the virtual tour in the Media Section.
- MLS® #U8017439
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,843
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Dock, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Security, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Open, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Listing OfficeBhhs Florida Properties Group
- Address3709 Dockside Dr
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionBellalago Ph 6h & 6i
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market222
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Florida Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.