Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8096 Keefer Trl, Kissimmee
This beautiful home sits on 5+ acres in the highly-sought after gated community of Happy Trails where horses are welcome! Very open, light and bright floor plan. The kitchen features stained cabinets, granite counter tops, full complement of stainless appliances and an island open to the spacious breakfast area and great room. Tile floors throughout with vaulted ceilings and built- ins for displaying your treasures. Formal living, dining or office as well as a second bedroom on the main. Over -sized master suite on the main with his/her closets and tiled shower. Upstairs are 2 very spacious bedrooms and a full bath. Hardwood stairs and landing as well as hardwoods in the formal living or dining. Enjoy your screened in patio/pool area after a long day at the office. Storage building, stable and fabulous wooded home-site round out this beauty. Run don't walk!!
- MLS® #U8054079
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,581
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesGated Community, Gated Community, Horses Allowed
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Pasture / Agricultural, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market18
- Address8096 Keefer Trl
- SubdivisionHappy Trails Unit 01 02 Unrec
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWestside Elem
- MiddleWest Side
- HighCelebration (K12)
- Listing OfficeSmith & Associates Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Smith & Associates Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 1:15pm EDT.