Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
554 E Osceola Rd, Geneva
Welcome to this spacious, well-appointed, upscale home that beckons you with its bright red double front doors, Spanish style archways & an artfully landscaped yard. With a stunning entryway that boasts high ceilings & elegant Greek columns, this home is beautifully tiled throughout. It has a separate laundry room as well as a water softener & water filter for your comfort and convenience. The open floor plan offers four bedrooms & three bathrooms. One set of bedrooms shares a spacious bathroom with a separate shower area, making it ideal for setting up a home office or library. The sun-dappled master bedroom suite features a stand-up shower, jetted garden tub & his/her basins for those busy mornings. A double door walk out to porch area is also located off rear of master. Stainless steel appliances, multiple workspaces thoughtfully laid out & a central island with double sinks & additional counter space make the kitchen a chef's dream place. It has multiple areas for setting up cozy seating arrangements that make it ideal for intimate gatherings & large parties. The dining area overlooks the large, covered, tiled patio which provides you with access to the kidney-shaped pool & sundeck as well as expansive views of the backyard & roomy barn. Yes! This property is ready for your horses! It's fully fenced with a multi-stall barn. There's plenty of room for you to store your horse tack & other equipment as well as space for riding during those rare times when the weather is unsuitable for doing so outdoors.
- MLS® #U8073549
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,529
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Listing OfficeRe/max Metro
- Address554 E Osceola Rd
- SubdivisionOsceola Woods 5 Acre Dev 44 Parcels
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32732
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market4
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Metro.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 10:29am EDT.