Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
102 Wax Myrtle Ln, Longwood
Renovated Home, Park Like Back Yard, 1/2 acre flat lot, Cul de Sac Street w/ only 12 homes. Incredible Open Kitchen with Granite Counters, Custom Stained Maple Cabinetry, Huge Island, Wine Bar & Desk, Opens to Back patio and side deck, Travertine Polished Marble Flooring, Light, Bright and Airy interior, Master Bath Room w/ Custom Vanity Cabinetry, Custom Tile Shower, Master Suite has a Walk in Closet & opens to Back Patio, Hall Bath has Custom Cabinetry, Corian Counters, Dining Room can be a Study, Game Room or Toy Room, Large open Living Room, Family Room w/ Fireplace opens to Kitchen, The Springs offers 24 hour Manned Security Gate with Roaming Patrol, a Private Beach, Picnic Area, Community Pool, Tennis Courts, Horse Stables, Workout Rooms, Playground and the Natural Spring Fed Lake. A private park in the City, Minutes from I-4, Close Proximity to Shopping, Schools, Malls, Hospitals, Disney, Universal and Coastal Beaches. Easy show call LA to Schedule.
- MLS® #V4905319
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,599
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Horse Stables, Stable(s)
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, In County
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades, Shutters
- Days on Market201
- Address102 Wax Myrtle Ln
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionSprings The
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementarySabal Point Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeCitrus Homes Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Citrus Homes Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 1:45pm EDT.