Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
504 Springcreek Dr, Longwood
Wow! Spacious, bright, ¾ acre greenbelt lot home with charm and curb appeal in desirable Sweetwater Oaks. You will enjoy entertaining family, friends, or the neighborhood kids, as the large indoor spaces flow, via French Doors, into the spacious covered lanai and oversized pool area. Entering the home, via the large foyer, you will notice the custom travertine floors, the large dining room and living room to the left; to the right is the huge family room, with wood burning fire place and built-in book shelves. You will also love the large, eat-in kitchen, which overlooks the pool area, has a granite island, plenty of cabinetry and stainless appliances. The TV room is also oversized, has a wall of windows overlooking the back yard and pool area, and built-in desks for after-school homework. Your master bedroom is spacious, with wood floors and a walk-in closet. The master bath has travertine floors, separate sinks, a make-up area as well as a custom shower. The Office/Den has its own bathroom, walk-in closet and built-in book shelves. The huge 3-car garage offers plenty of room for cars, toys and a work shop. The longtime owners maintained the home, including a new roof (2016) and a/c units (2015 & 16). Your kid's will go to award winning Sabal Point Elementary and Lake Brantley High School. Sweetwater Oaks, a premier community, has parks, tennis courts and private access to Lake Brantley. Priced to sell! Was previously contracted-2x buyers failed to sell their home- passed inspection & appraised well.
- MLS® #V4906024
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,128
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Park, Private Boat Ramp, Tennis Courts, Public Boat Ramp, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Faces Side, On Street
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market93
- Address504 Springcreek Dr
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionSweetwater Oaks Sec 13
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Engineered Hardwood, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySabal Point Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeEbitda Llc
Listing information courtesy of Ebitda Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 6:15pm EDT.