Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
31200 Spruce Dr, Eustis
This Agriculturally-zoned 40 acres and country home with a solid mix of pasture, woods, and water is set on rolling hills bordering Seminole State Forest just minutes from downtown Deland, Eustis and Mount Dora. Currently farmed with an assortment of animals including cows, chickens, llamas and turkeys, this square-shaped parcel at the end of the road is fenced and cross-fenced throughout and includes seven pastures, each with water supply. Covered stalls, paddock and corrals, four chicken coops, two large storage sheds, covered storage areas, and a 1,500 square-foot workshop on a slab are also included. Fruits include blueberries, blackberries, citrus, persimmon, peach, fig and many more. The split-plan 3/2 manufactured home in excellent condition overlooks the water and includes a newer roof, fenced back yard, instant hot water heater, lightening arrestor, whole-house propane generator, newer stainless-steel appliances, and a 24 X 14 screened porch and open deck to stargaze, watch the farm animals or wildlife. The new Wekiva Parkway makes the Orlando commute a breeze! All measurements are approximate and should be independently verified.
- MLS® #V4906741
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,568
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewHilly, Pasture / Agricultural, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description20 to less than 50
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
- Address31200 Spruce Dr
- SubdivisionRoyal Trails
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32736
- InteriorLaminate, Linoleum, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOut of M/H Community
- Days on Market239
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2019 at 11:30pm EST.