Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2912 Lake Pineloch Blvd #24, Orlando
Nestled in the HEART of Orlando you will find the tropical paradise enclave of the well maintained condo community Lake Pineloch Village. This lush Mediterranean style Condo Community sits peacefully on the shore of Lake Pineloch. Guard gated and very private you can enjoy amenities such as tennis courts, walking trails, multiple community pools, including a pool directly on the lake; with a boat dock. This spacious condo is 1 building away from the lake and pool. With a split plan and 2 master suites and 2 full bathrooms it feels like a home with a large living room with soaring ceilings, lots of natural light with floor to ceiling windows and a Juliet balcony overlooking the lush landscape. Spacious kitchen with stainless appliances induction cook top, and room enough for a table also has a breakfast bar adjacent to the dining room. This unit includes a carport. SODO near all the best hospitals, A-rated schools, Dr. Phillips Center. This home may be under audio/video surveillance. Don't miss out schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #V4907991
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,380
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available
- FeaturesCable, Dock, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofCement, Tile
- Days on Market89
- Address2912 Lake Pineloch Blvd #24
- AreaOrlando/Delaney Park/Crystal Lake
- SubdivisionLake Pineloch Village Condo 04
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32806
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBlankner Elem
- MiddleBlankner School (K-8)
- HighBoone High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 10:30am EDT.