Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
2627 Osceola Bluff Ln, Geneva
Direct riverfront acreage in Geneva, FL. This 4.94 acre lot has approx 200' of river frontage on the St Johns River. Cleared and ready for a home in the front. Boardwalk leads you through the old cypress trees to the river bank. Beautiful views on the river 24/7. The St Johns river is known for its natural Florida scenery and wildlife, fishing, boating, swimming, and kayaking. Power hookup on the property. No signs of wetlands on the front half of the parcel. Tons of wildlife can be spotted daily. Livestock welcome. Own a real piece of old Florida.
- MLS® #V4908051
- Sub-TypeUnimproved Land
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Other
- ViewBuildable, Cleared, Lot - Oversized, Pasture / Agricultural, Zoning Permits Horses
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Days on Market89
- Address2627 Osceola Bluff Ln
- SubdivisionOsceola Bluff North 5 Acre Dev 45 Parcels
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32732
- Exterior FeaturesOak Trees, Wooded
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Listing OfficeLandshark Realty
Listing information courtesy of Landshark Realty.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 11:45am EDT.