Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10042 Bennington Chase Dr, Orlando
Here I am! With a comfortable layout inside and out, mornings will be delightful with brand new appliances and easy to maintain countertops overlooking the great/living room which is located right off the kitchen. It certainly helps me offer a relaxed yet open plan for adults while others are spending time in the formal dining room or upstairs in the loft. I offer all the benefits of brand new construction with fresh paint and brand new carpet throughout with other minor updates upstairs and down. Did I mention I have an indoor laundry room, painted garage floor and dual A/C units. My mature landscaping offers the best of Florida life. My rear porch right off the community playground, pool and tennis courts provide ease for activities. You can look out the patio door watch the playground and pool. You'll be pampered with my master oasis including separate tub and shower. Being located in Tivoli Woods Village close to shopping, dining, SR417, OIA, Medical City and schools makes me a home you have to see today. You've found the one, don't let me go. Will you be my new owners?
- MLS® #V4908749
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,685
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market4
- Address10042 Bennington Chase Dr
- SubdivisionTivoli Woods Village C 51 84
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32829
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryHidden Oaks Elem
- MiddleOdyssey Middle
- HighColonial High
- Listing OfficeRealty 320
Listing information courtesy of Realty 320.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 9:29pm EDT.