Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
24911 Bartram Rd, Astor
Enjoy a Magnificent View of the ST Johns River from this amazing River Front property. Located in the Heart of Astor just North of the Highway 40 Draw Bridge. This elevated stilt home features two bedrooms and two full bathroom. There is a well appointed kitchen, breakfast bar and dining room with views of the ST Johns and Beautiful Cypress Trees. The kitchen is open to the Living room with sliding doors to the screened porch ( can be closed with vinyl windows ) which feels like you are soaring above the River. There are ceiling fans and stereo speakers built in on the porch. The property features a cement seawall, and as you can se from the pictures, the boat house and 1 electric boat lift that is under the home. There is ample accessories, electrical outlets, water bibs, and a freight only elevator. There is a 22x24 detached garage / workshop with the washer & dryer in it. Astor is for any Boating, fishing Enthusiast.
- MLS® #V4910122
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,104
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Connected
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Level, Street Dead-End, Street Unpaved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Listing OfficeEra Grizzard Real Estate
- Address24911 Bartram Rd
- SubdivisionHoliday Haven Campsites
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32102
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Elevator
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market233
Listing information courtesy of Era Grizzard Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 6:00pm EDT.