Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2811 Alton Dr, Kissimmee
This well maintained waterfront home features 3 bedrooms, kitchen with silestone counters and upgraded cabinets, open floor plan with cathedral ceilings, and large master bathroom. At the rear of the house is a large screened in patio overlooking the pond and fountain. Neighborhood is gated and has a community pool, tennis courts, and playground. What a great location just 5 minutes from The LOOP shopping center and lots of stores and restaurants. Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, Gatorland, and the Orlando International Airport are nearby, all within less than a 30 minute drive. Note: Excluded from sale (personal items) light fixture above pool table, security cameras, stereo/surround speakers attached to walls.
- MLS® #V4910155
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,894
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Phone Available, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market140
- Address2811 Alton Dr
- AreaKissimmee (Downtown East)
- SubdivisionCypress Reserve Ph 01
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34741
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFloral Ridge Elementary
- MiddleKissimmee Middle
- HighOsceola High School
- Listing OfficeHomesearch Realty Group Llc
Listing information courtesy of Homesearch Realty Group Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 4:30am EST.