Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2425 Fort Lane Rd, Geneva
5.8 acre piece of paradise on a canal leading to Lake Harney and the St. Johns River. Custom-built 4 bedroom, 4 bath home with screened-in pool/spa. Solid poured concrete block construction that includes a safe room. Downstairs kitchen, master bedroom, additional bedroom with bathroom (great for in-laws), living room with stone fireplace, and a finished garage that can easily be turned back into a functioning garage. Upstairs has two bedrooms, front and rear balconies, open loft, and closed in attic space. Carport and shed for extra storage. Adjacent 5.95 acre parcel can be purchased with the house. Livestock is permitted. Tons of wildlife. Walking trails throughout the whole property. Beautiful old oak trees. Watch the sunrise over the lake at Fort lane park across the street.
- MLS® #V4910915
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,190
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Converted Garage, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewDrainage Canal, In County, Lot - Irregular, Lot - Oversized, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Storage, Oak Trees, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Listing OfficeLandshark Realty
- Address2425 Fort Lane Rd
- SubdivisionLake Harney Beach
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32732
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market125
Listing information courtesy of Landshark Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 8:15am EDT.