Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
504 Springcreek Dr, Longwood
Wow! Bright, spacious executive home on 3/4 acre greenbelt lot with charm, quality construction and curb appeal in desirable Sweetwater Oaks. You will enjoy entertaining family, friends and the neighborhood kids, as the large indoor spaces flow, via French Doors, into the large lanai and oversized pool area. Entertaining the home, you will notice the quality and beauty of the custom travertine floors (see the floor detail in the dining room); turning right you entire the huge family room (with wood burning fireplace and custom built-in bookshelves), see the spacious eat-in kitchen, with lots of cabinets and a great view of the pool area. Also on the main level, the master bedroom is large, with a large en suite bath and walk-in closet, a fifth bedroom which can be used as an office, a huge great room, complete with a wall of windows and custom built-in desks (for kids homework), a spacious dining room and living room. The second level contains three bedrooms, and two baths. All have plenty of closet space and the larger has an en suite bath. Pool and lanai area are both huge, perfect for entertaining and pool days! The roof is almost new as are two of the ac systems. Large three car garage with plenty of rooms for work and toys. You get access to all of Sweetwater Oaks, including a private beach, boat ramp and tennis courts. 10 minutes from I-4. Best Seminole County Schools (Lake Brantley, Rock Lake and Sabal Point).
- MLS® #V4912307
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,068
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities, Water Available, Water Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Private Boat Ramp, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Playground, Sidewalk, Water Access
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market32
- Address504 Springcreek Dr
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionSweetwater Oaks Sec 13
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySabal Point Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeEbitda Llc
Listing information courtesy of Ebitda Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 5:30pm EDT.