Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4350 Silver Creek St, Kissimmee
PRE-CONSTRUCTION, TO BE BUILT. Creekside offers beautiful homesites featuring wooded and creek views only 4 miles from Lake Nona. You are an easy drive to the Orlando International Airport, downtown Orlando, and the attractions. The offspring can play in the community pool and you can relax reading a book. The resort-style amenities means you get to relax. NO CDD! The Summerland is a two-story floor plan featuring 2,421 sq. ft. of living space, 4 bedrooms, a first floor study, 2.5 bathrooms, and 2 car garage. A spacious kitchen opens to a relaxing great room. Head upstairs to your loft made into a media room or game room. Your owner's suite features a double door entry with 2 walk in closets. The on suite bathroom features a large vanity with dual sinks please a walk-in shower with a seat. This home features a beautiful kitchen with 42" maple cabinets. The home is built for entertaining with an open concept kitchen and a great room. The Owner's Suite has room for plenty of furniture and Owner's Bath has dual vanity sinks with a walk- in shower. Builder will contribute $$$ towards closing costs with use of Builder’s lender! DISCLAIMER: Prices, financing, promotion, and offers subject to change without notice. Must use NVR Mortgage to receive promotion. Offer valid on new sales only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See a Sales & Marketing Representative for details. All uploaded photos are stock photos of this floor plan. Home will look similar to photos.
- MLS® #W7804505
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,421
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Greenbelt View
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market49
- Address4350 Silver Creek St
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEast Lake Elem
- MiddleNarcoossee Middle
- HighTohopekaliga High School
- Listing OfficeMarge F Maltbie
Listing information courtesy of Marge F Maltbie.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 9:15am EDT.